Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Car!


So. . . I got a new car! The whole process started when my 2003 Dodge Durango R/T turned 70,000 miles. I have heard about transmission and engine trouble on those cars between 80,000 and 120,000 miles and I started to worry about it. I didn't want to have to put thousands of dollars into a car that wasn't hardly worth thousands anymore. So I decided to look for a more fuel efficient new car.

My search started with the 2011 Ford Fiesta. They are cool little cars, but they are REALLY little! The search ended when I bought the car pictured above, 2011 Mazda 3 hatchback. It has a lot of great features for a car in the $20,000 price range. My favorite feature on the interior is the bluetooth. Not only can you make handsfree calls in the car but my iPhone can also play music over bluetooth and the audio quality is actually really good!

Standby for more pictures of it later today. . . . .

3 comments: