Monday, March 7, 2011

1,000 Mile Boot

I was in Salt Lake City this weekend and had a chance to swing by D. Grant, Ltd. at The Gateway shopping center downtown. I have been following the Wolverine 1,000 Mile Boot since they started making them again in 2008. I have wanted to try them on and someday own a pair, so when I saw that D. Grant, Ltd. had them I couldn't resist.


The boots are made in Michigan using welt construction. The have a leather sole, rubber heel, and waxed canvas laces. They were originally made in the early 1900's and were called the 1,000 Mile Boot because of their durability and quality construction. The exact same design, molds, and construction techniques have been used again to re-create this classic American boot. It is quality you can feel!

http://www.wolverine.com/us/1000mile/

No comments:

Post a Comment